NC Grange Search for Excellence Awards
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Sponsored by: The Grange
The purpose of the Search for Excellence Awards is to promote and identify professional excellence within all facets of North Carolina Cooperative Extension.
Note: Team nominations should consist of two (2) or more persons.
Types of Awards
Agents Awards Process:
3 winners in each Program Area and 1 statewide winner.
- 4-H = 3 winners plaques
- FCS = 3 winners plaques
- AG / ANR = 3 winners plaques
- State = 1 winner plaque & -up to $4,000.00 to participate in a Leadership Conference. (i.e. JCEP, PILD)
- Nomination submitted by the Associations (i.e. 4-H, FCS, AG/ANR)
Team Award Process
- 1 winner per District – Plaque
- 1 statewide winner – reimbursed up to $2,000 towards a District Team Retreat
- Submit the Nomination by the District Name
- Judged by County Operations
Specialist Award Process
- 1 Winner- Plaque – up to $2000.00
- Towards a Leadership Training (i.e. LEAD21)
- Nominations submitted by their Association
- Judged by ANR/CRD Program Leader
Administrative Professional Award Process
- 1 Winner Plaque- $1000.00
- Towards Training’s/Professional Development
- Nominations submitted by their Associations (NCCEAPA)
Program Assistant / Technicians Award Process
- 1 Winner Plaque- $1000.00
- Towards Training’s/Prof. Development
- Nominations submitted by their Associations (PAAT)
All presentations for the Search for Excellence will be awarded during Extension Conference.
Any current employee may apply by submitting a completed The North Carolina Cooperative Extension Awards Program nomination form and a recommendation by their immediate supervisor (optional).
The North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service Foundation Awards Committee will make selections based on criteria established.
How to Apply:
- Describe achievements of the nominee and why he/she should be considered for the award (individual or team).
- Be specific regarding accomplishments and impacts.
- Items you may wish to address include:
- How the applicant has gone above and beyond the “call of duty”.
- How the applicant encourages professional excellence in program areas, Cooperative Extension and teamwork. Recognition of leadership ability of applicant by others in the county.
- Enclose at least two (2) Letter of Recommendation, one must be from your immediate supervisor.