Guidelines for use of Commercial Mail
effective July 1, 2017
Extension Administration has set the following organizational guidelines:
- PCards will be form of payment for Stamps.com and PMSI (county commercial mail). The invoice charges need to be reconciled (charged) to the project/phase which ends in 4XXX39- XXXX. Please make sure the project/phase is written on each invoice before uploading to PCards.
- Postage should be used only for Extension work.
- The County Extension Director will determine what mail pieces are eligible for postage.
- No personal mail will be allowed (i.e., Retirement invitations, Birth announcements, etc.).
- No product or commercial endorsements will be allowed.
- See Cost Statement Details for Bulk Mail
For billing purposes, Counties that have NCA&T and/or IES agents:
- County will track the total postage used by each NCA&T and/or IES agents.
- The 1st week of October, for the previous federal fiscal year the total each NCA&T and /or IES agents is reported to your District Admin.
- In Stamps.com you are able to set up “accounts” to track certain people, projects etc. This would be a useful tool for tracking the NCA&T and/or IES agents.