2017 Extension District Conferences Updates
Section 2: Location-specific Updates
(Including parking at NCA&T; CHANGE IN VENUE for the West District; and parking instructions for the South Central District)
SECTION 1: FOR ALL LOCATIONS
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
- Please wear your Extension name badges.
- To encourage networking and meeting new people, as well as for the execution of exercises, there will be recommended seating locations that will be given to you upon check in. Please adhere to these.
- Bring pens/writing utensils and paper to take notes, but you will not need computers, iPads, etc.
- Registration at each location opens at 9:00 a.m. We will start the program PROMPTLY at 9:30 a.m. Please arrive early enough to register and be seated by 9:30 a.m.
- Pictures of award winners will be taken during lunch by our awesome photography team. We will not be doing headshots.
- Prepare to have a GREAT TIME!
General Agenda: Living the Brand
9:00 a.m. Registration Opens
9:30 a.m. Convene with Opening Comments By Dr. Dale and Dr. Bonanno
9:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Living the Brand – The Customer Experience
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Buffet Lunch and Awards Presentation
1:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Living the Brand – The Customer Experience
2:45 p.m – Closing Remarks from Dr. Dale and Dr. Bonanno
3:00 p.m. Adjourn
SECTION 2: Location-Specific Updates
North Central District, N.C. A&T Location (October 23)
SPECIAL PARKING INSTRUCTIONS FOR N.C. A&T CAMPUS LOCATION
No parking spaces will be available at the Alumni Event Center. Parking for this event will be as follows:
Vicinity parking – House of Prayer, 101 S. Dudley Street, Greensboro, NC 27401
Shuttle service will be provided free of charge from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. to the Alumni Event Center.
The last morning pick-up from the House of Prayer parking lot will be at 9:00 a.m. No pick up is available after 9:00 a.m. Shuttles will return folks at the end of the session.
Campus Parking: Obermeyer Parking Deck, 102 Laurel Street for $6.00 a day.
Please note that you will pay for this individually and the expense is eligible for reimbursement (administration will not be paying for this up front).
The Obermeyer Parking Deck is beside the Bluford Library. No shuttle service will be available from this parking option. Individuals choosing this option will have to walk to the Alumni Events Center.
West District (October 24) | LOCATION CHANGE!
42 McMurray Rd.
Flat Rock, NC 28731
Meeting Room: Lodge Ballroom
No special parking instructions.
We are NOT meeting at the Mountain Hort Center.
South Central District, Union County Extension Center. Date: 10/27.
Parking Instructions: Please park in the parking lot at the BACK of the building.
All Other Conference Locations
No Changes at this time for Northeast, Southeast or NC State campus locations.