Event Signage and Displays
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Employees can order commonly requested N.C. Cooperative Extension and NC State Extension signage and event marketing materials from our state vendor, The Roberts Group.
The lists below include some of the most popular items, and additional products are available on The Roberts Group website. Contact the vendor (see How to Order) to discuss purchasing / localizing other materials.
How Do I Update Signage for an Extension Center or Facility?
Funding is still available to assist county centers that haven’t developed or updated their Extension displays/signage per the current style standards.
Every county center is expected to adopt the Extension brand through appropriate signage and materials, including both permanent signage and portable displays (when applicable). Take advantage of the cost-share opportunity with administration to update your local signage and help grow our Extension brand statewide.
Our vendor, The Roberts Group, has several standard signs and displays on file from working with many of our county centers. See the info below to contact them and discuss your local needs.
How to Order
To get started, contact our licensed state vendor using the information below. They will involve the communications team so we can assist with on-brand updates and arrange for individual funding support as appropriate.
Most of the materials, including additional products available on The Roberts Group website, can be customized to include your county center or program name. Contact The Roberts Group directly to discuss questions and order arrangements:
Banners and Displays
View pre-designed banner and table display designs that are available for purchase below. While we share images of banners as sets, note that all displays can be purchased individually by contacting The Roberts Group (see How to Order).
N.C. Cooperative Extension
- Extension Impacts Banner-ups (Set of 5)
- Extending Knowledge, Enriching Lives (Extension Overview Banner-up)
- Extension Is Everywhere for N.C. (Extension Overview Banner-up)
- Cycle of Solutions Banner-up
- In Every County Backdrop Display (~8’W x 6.5’H)
NC State Extension
- We Grow N.C. Banner-ups (Set of 4)
- Core Area Banner-ups (Set of 4)
- Core Area Table Displays (Set of 3)
- Review Extension Online Stores to explore an array of on-brand apparel.
- Apparel and promotional items may be purchased from other sources, but NC State employees should use university-approved vendors (view list of licensed vendors).
- Visit Extension Stats and Strengths to access impact reports and handouts, which can be downloaded and printed locally.
- Find other resources like business cards, name badges and “thank you” cards in the Stationery sections for N.C. Cooperative Extension and NC State Extension.
Event Marketing Items
*Pricing should be considered a base estimate and may vary depending on quantity and specifications. Art setup and shipping fees are not included. These items represent only a sampling of available materials. See How to Order to get started.