FLC Workshop, Wilson County Ag Center
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
This educational workshop for Farm Labor Contractors (FLC) has been developed to provide information needed to best support FLC’s professionally, which will lead to increased farm production. FLC’s will be educated on regulations related to farm work and labor.
AGENCIES & TOPICS
- N.C. Cooperative Extension-Pesticide Safety, Heat Stress Safety, Green Tobacco Sickness.
- NC Department of Commerce– FLC Registrations, H-2ALC Job Orders.
- NC Department of Labor– Housing, Field Sanitation.
- Project NoRest– Human Trafficking.
- US Department of Labor, Wage & Hour Division– Migrant & Seasonal Agriculture Worker Protection Act (MSPA), H-2A, Transportation, Child Labor, Common violations found.
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission– Employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment.
- DATE: July 16, 2018TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
LOCATION: 1806 SW Goldsboro St
Wilson, NC 27893
For more information contact:
Farmworker Health and Safety Educator
Wilson, Nash, & Edgecombe County