New Marketing, Email Templates Available
As part of Extension’s ongoing rebrand efforts, we are excited to announce the launch of our new online marketing templates service – Brand Sprokit. Extension employees can customize and create a variety of branded communication resources, like ads, brochures, cards, fliers, posters and more.
Additionally, we’ve also released three new email templates in Constant Contact to help you facilitate impactful, on-brand digital communications that elevate your efforts and grow the Extension brand.
We’re creating a shared user account for each local Extension center and campus department/program, which everyone at that location can use to login and develop materials in Brand Sprokit.
Confirmation emails will automatically be sent to those email addresses the week of June 19. Once you receive your login info, you’re all set!
Discover more about how to access the new marketing templates, including a video overview and tutorial, on the brand site:
- N.C. Cooperative Extension | Brand Sprokit Overview >>
- NC State Extension | Brand Sprokit Overview >>
Constant Contact | Email Templates
There are three new branded email templates, representing both our campus and county partnership identities, from which to choose:
- Event / Announcement – a clean and simple outline for promoting an event or spotlighting a major program development.
- Newsletter – an ideal layout to highlight numerous topics with text and images, then drive traffic to your website.
- Custom / Hybrid – a combination of the previous two that allows for flexibility and customization to address a variety of communication needs.
Extension personnel and programs with a Constant Contact license from EIT already have access to these new email templates in their accounts. If you do not have a Constant Contact license, contact the Extension Information Technology (EIT) Help Desk to request one at email@example.com.
- N.C. Cooperative Extension | Constant Contact Templates
- NC State Extension | Constant Contact Templates
Thank you for your ongoing support and participation with our brand updates! We are constantly striving to expand and improve the brand site; please let us know how we’re doing and if there are other materials, templates or trainings that would help with your daily jobs.