NCDA Updates on Hurricane Matthew (10/13/16)
[Update provided by NCDA&CS]
There are a large number of updates to share with you this morning. Please forward and share this with your colleagues.
- 2016 LP Gas Enforcement – Exercise of enforcement of discretion allowing LP-Gas supplier making deliveries to a tank owned by another LP-Gas company or a customer owned tank that may have a contract with another LP-Gas company. Read the full details here.
- NCEM Flood Gage Information – Updated information regarding when rivers are expected to crest. Some of this is now extending out until Saturday. Read the full details here.
- View a water level map to get an idea of what the water is doing in the state.
- Hurricane Matthew Impacts At a Glance – One slide update on hurricane response activities in the state. View the slide here.
- Hazardous Weather Update – Most recent forecasts with summary of flooding. Read the full details here.
- Industry Need Request Forms – To help assist producers in obtaining supplies, the department has created these request forms and a release form to help assist producers with their need requests. This request process will help expedite obtaining needs through the Department.
- The State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) has released a summary of what roads are opened and closed. This has replaced the detailed spreadsheet they were using. View the road openings/closings map here.